Here is US Embassy Community College Initiative Program 2023 for candidates from across the world willing to take his or her academic.
The Community College Initiative (CCI) Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State, provides opportunities for individuals from other countries to develop leadership capabilities, professional skills, and English language proficiency, while studying at a community college in the United States.
Thus, Participants build technical skills and may earn certificates in their fields of study. Participants studying across America observed the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service by engaging in a variety of service and learning activities on campus and in the community.
Hence, this scholarship is being sponsored by U.S. Department of State and it might also interest you to know that these scholarships will be taken at U.S. Community College and the scholarship Type is Exchange Program and Number of Awards is Several which means that there are lots of offer to be awarded to all the applicants.
Also, the Study Level for this award or offer is for all the Undergraduate termed as International students from across the world.
US Embassy Community College Initiative overview
CCI Program participants are recruited from historically underrepresented and underserved communities. After completing the program, participants return home with new skills and expertise to help them contribute to the economic growth and development of their country.
Eligibility Criteria for US Embassy Community College
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the U.S. Community College Initiative Program
- Applicants must be international students
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- Be 18 years old at the start of the program
- Have a diploma from a secondary school
- Possess a basic knowledge of English
- Desire to build professional and leadership skills to contribute to the development of their home communities
- Be able to begin the academic exchange program in the United States in July 2020
- Meet country-specific requirements
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at North Island College, Canada.
- Eligible Courses: Applicants study in one of the following eligible fields:
- Applied engineering
- Business management and administration,
- Early childhood education
- Information technology, media, public safety, and tourism and
- Hospitality management.
Selection Criteria for US Embassy Community College
The recruitment and nomination of candidates in the eligible countries is administered by the Fulbright Commission or the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy.
CCI awards are not Fulbright awards. See location details below for contacts in participating countries and to ask for more information about application eligibility requirements.
Method or processes of Application
All eligible applicants seeking to participate in the US Embassy Community College Initiative Program should proceed to apply online.
Note that the Application Deadline is still Ongoing, so you can still apply since there is still time.
Please endeavor to make your application through the under-listed website below:
For all the candidates from different countries of the world who wishes to apply for this award should make sure to go through all the necessary requirements before proceeding to carry out the application.