University Of Stuttgart IUSD Masters Scholarships 2024/2025 for Developing Countries
The application period is now open for DAAD EPOS Masters Scholarships in Integrated Urbanism and Sustainable Design (IUSD) intake X (winter term 2024).
About the Scholarship
The IUSD program was collaboratively established in 2011 by the University of Stuttgart and Ain Shams University, Cairo. This double-degree program spans two years, with the first year at the University of Stuttgart and the second year at Ain Shams University in Cairo.
The program is supported by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) through the “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses” initiative. An esteemed advisory board and various German, Egyptian, and international organizations, including UNHabitat, GIZ, and CEDARE, endorse the double-degree program.
These partnerships offer IUSD students abundant opportunities to apply and enhance their skills in real-world, intricate scenarios.
Starting in 2016, both universities also offer the IUSD as a single degree program in both locations, with different study and exchange opportunities.
|To be Taken at (Country)
|29th July 2023
Who is eligible?
- It is open to graduates and young professionals from the fields of architecture, urban planning, landscape architecture and regional planning as well as to graduates with other Bachelor degrees and with relevant professional experience.
- Applying for the EPOS scholarship requires at least two years of program related professional working experience.
See also: Fate Foundation 2023 Scaleup Lab Education Accelerator Program For Growth-stage Businesses
Number of Awards: Not specified
- The DAAD offers a limited number of full scholarships for students from a wide range of countries (see DAC-List) studying in the Double Degree Program.
- The scholarships are provided through the EPOS program and cover the entire duration of the course (including travel costs to both countries). EPOS scholarships are only available for the Double Degree Program, studying the first year in Stuttgart, and second year Cairo.
Duration of Award: 2 years
How to Apply
To be considered for the EPOS scholarship, interested applicants must complete a two-step application process.
- They need to submit their academic application to both partner universities through their respective online portals.
- They must submit the EPOS application and required documents to the designated epos email address by the deadline July 29th 2023, please find application information here
It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.