United Arab Emirates University Scholarships for International Students (UAEU) 2023
UAE University is a research-intensive university which has almost 13,900 students from all over the world. United Arab Emirates University was formed by Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan in 1976 and it is the first largest university in the country.
United Arab Emirates University scholarships is one of the best universities. The environment of the university is most attractive and has a great culture. It contains nine colleges that offer a big range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Destination: United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Study Program: Study in Asia
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate Scholarships
Eligibility: Open to applicants from all countries
Scholarship Coverage: Full Scholarship Application
Deadline: August 31, 2023
Being the leading university in the United Arab Emirates, UAEU provides an extensive and all-encompassing selection of accredited top-notch graduate and undergraduate programs across nine Colleges namely: Business and Economics, Education, Engineering, Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine, Humanities and Social Sciences, IT, Law, Medicine and Health Sciences, and Science.
Having a renowned international faculty, a modern and advanced campus, and a wide array of student support services, UAEU offers a unique living-learning atmosphere that stands unparalleled in the UAE.
To be considered for the Undergraduate Scholarships offered by the United Arab Emirates University, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Intending Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program at the University.
- Students should be prepared to pursue undergraduate courses at the University.
- A minimum Grade 12 certificate (or equivalent) score of at least 97% is required.
- Applicants need to meet English Language Proficiency Requirements, with an IELTS score of 7 or an EmSAT English score of 1675, or an equivalent qualification.
- For all colleges, except the College of Law, Literary track in the College of Education, Arabic Programs in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, and the College of Business and Economics, a Math SAT Subject Test (level 2) score of at least 680, or a Math EmSAT score of at least 1500, or an equivalent score, is mandatory.
- For students admitted to the College of Law, Literary track in the College of Education, and Arabic Programs in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, a score of 1350 in EmSAT Arabic or its equivalent is required.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship offers the following benefits to qualified students:
- Benefits: A 100% tuition waiver.
Duration: The scholarship is valid until graduation, provided that the student adheres to the Student Eligibility conditions.
Duties and Expectations
To maintain eligibility for the scholarship, the student must fulfill the following requirements:
– Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.8 out of 4.0 throughout the study period at UAEU.
– Complete at least 15 credit hours or more in each academic term during their university study period.
Deadline: August 31, 2023