Excellence International Scholarship 2023 in Elite Visual and Performing Arts at QUT in Australia
A degree is a worthwhile investment that can assist you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, the Queensland University of Technology is offering an amazing scholarship to high-achieving students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the institution.
The scholars will receive a scholarship valued at up to $30,000. These financial aid positions will be paid as a study stipend of up to $5,000 after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester for the standard duration of your course, for up to three years ($10,000 per year).
- Applicants must have a permanent resident
- Applicants should be holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- Applicants must also be starting university for the first time in 2023 and have placed one of the eligible Creative Industries courses as your first preference on your QTAC application.
- Applicants are required to hold their bachelor’s degree certificates with an average grade point average (GPA) of 6 or above.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: Up to $30,000
Number of Awards: They offer two scholarships for each eligible course.
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Acting)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Dance)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Music)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Visual Arts).
Method of Application: Applicants need to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree program at the university.