2023 African Internet Governance Forum (IGF) Youth Travel Support Grants (Nigeria)
The Secretariat of the African Internet Governance Forum is elated to invite eager young Africans to join us at the highly anticipated Africa Internet Governance Forum (IGF) 2023. Event will be held at the prestigious Transcorp Hilton in Abuja, Federal Capital of the Nation.
In the spirit of inclusivity we are glad to announce the Call for Travel Support aimed at ensuring the active participation of aspiring attendees who may face financial struggles.
We certainly believe that the Africa IGF should be a platform where all voices especially Africa’s dynamic youth are heard. Therefore we are pleased to introduce the Call for Travel Support to assist deserving youths in attending the event.
This initiative’s success relies on the generosity of organizations and individuals who have partnered with us for the Africa IGF 2023 dedicating their resources to empower African youths and stakeholders.
As we eagerly look forward to the Africa IGF 2023 in Abuja we urge all passionate youths to seize this opportunity and actively contribute to shaping the digital future of Africa.
By participating in the forum you will join a community of visionary leaders committed to creating a sustainable and prosperous digital landscape for the continent.
Study Program: – Youth Travel Support Grants
Scholarship Type: Travel support
Eligibility: All Africans
Benefits: Travel support Grants
Scholarship Coverage: –
Deadline: August 7, 2023
- Applicants must be residents of African countries.
- Applicants must belong to the youth category aged between 15 and 35 years.
- A demonstrated interest in Internet governance, policy or related fields is required.
- A clear explanation of the benefits that attending the Africa IGF will bring to both the applicant and the continent is necessary.
- Applicants should be prepared to independently cover their visa expenses.
Announcement of Selected Participants: 18th August 2023 ( via Emails )
August 7, 2023
How To APPLY
For additional information, you can also visit the AFIGF website.